Sunday Night.
It's 8:30.
Kids are in bed. Lunches packed. Clothes out. Bookbags ready to go.
Even Benjamin is in his bed - we'll see how long that lasts. He has been a hungry little monkey recently at night - feedings at 12:30, 2:30, 4:30 have been his MO. Fun stuff.
But I won't blog very long - just got a notice that my book is due back in the library in four days. I've been enjoying it (so WHAT if it's a young adult novel) and I like getting my Bat-Girl fix - so I would really like to finish it.
Ben still isn't smiling consistently with me (he IS at his Grandfather, but that's a different story - I'm jealous!). With all the other stuff going on with him, my Mama Nerves are just about shot. If this kids doesn't start smiling consistently soon, I'm going to get really worried. He DID roll over twice yesterday from stomach to back, so he's doing okay there...I just wish I could see him interact more with his environment.
This motherhood thing - it's all about worrying, isn't it? And I thought it would get easier with more kids. What WAS I thinking?
Sheesh!
We went to the Tire Park today at Cunningham Falls State Park. Fun stuff. We'll be going back.
And, not to be left out, HERE is how I found Ben when I had left him on his blanket on the floor and went to get a change of clothes for him. Caroline thought it was necessary to make him "more comfortable". I think she thought it was more necessary to have him use the pillow she made to match his blanket. Poor kid! Can't wait until she starts dressing him up!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home