Tuesday, August 28, 2012

First Day of School, Sam Edition

I have a little time before the afternoon round-up of children begins. 
I should be cleaning the kitchen, folding/putting away laundry, preparing an afternoon snack for the kids or changing the linens upstairs.  But...I can barely keep my eyes open.  Jim is making me a coffee for the road when I go get the kids.  It doesn't quell my overwhelming urge to put my head down and lose consciousness right now, though. 
It takes 10 hours to get 8 hours of sleep because of Ben and/or Nate and/or Caroline and/or Sam getting up.  Everyone's sleep pattern has taken a hit in the past couple weeks. 
We'll figure things out. 
Probably in April, but we'll do it. 

Here are some pictures from Sam's first day of pre-school.  He was very, very excited.  His "homework" assignment was to make a collage about himself.  We looked through the blog and picked out his favorite pictures, then printed them out and cut them up for the collage.  He is so proud of it - he couldn't wait to show  his teacher. 
I'm thinking (read: hoping fervently) everyone will sleep well tonight. 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home