Happy Birthday!
In honor of my favorite Aunt in Florida (hey - if your family was as big as mine, you would have to cover your bases, too!))...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I just put Ben down and hes' not too happy...but I can't tell if he's pissed because he's not being held or he's pooping. The cries are the same. =-) And since Nate is asleep, it's time to pour the coffee and saddle up to get some work done because the house looks like a small hydrogen bomb just went off in it. Ugh.
We had play group at church this morning and it was a lot of fun. I played freeze tag with the kids. Nothing like having 4 four year olds confirm how out-of-shape you are by running circles around you when you're sucking wind after a 10 minute game. So for a rest, I laid down on the gym floor and they all jumped on me. At least I didn't have to move for that.
I'm thinking I'm not going to get to Wegmans, get Nate's shoes sewn, the house picked up, the laundry done and put away, floors vacuumed, dinner made, correspondence completed and some exercise in before I have to get Caroline. So I'll put a National Geographic show on netflix and listen to it while I'm doing my work...I'll learn a little something while I toil.
Oh - and it was a poop. All is quiet now. There is just one more thing to clean up.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home