Photographic Evidence
That the little urchin can smile. We've been seeing evidence of it for days, but we've thought it might be from gas or something else.
While it's not the best picture ever, I KNOW this smile was a result of a game of peek-a-boo!
And I think he bears a striking resemblance to another little boy I know.
We had a fun day yesterday at Old Sturbridge Village. We even got to meet Curious George and Ruff Ruffman (Caroline had doubts it was the real Ruff, so she wouldn't go up to him).Between meeting the cartoon characters and seeing Auntie Dr Chrissy, both kids had a red letter day.

And again, it's not the greatest of pictures, but it was real treat to see Sam snuggle up to "My Baby Trippy". I'm finding that good pictures are harder to come by. I'd like to blame it on having a slow camera, but I really think it's from a slow Mama and lack of sleep. =-)
What I find even more impressive that he hasn't told us once yet to "put him back," which were almost the first words out of Caroline's mouth when we brought Sam home.
And here are the kids this morning "entertaining" Nate. Note that all the Care Bears have diapers on them now...
At least they're not doing this to poor Nathanael. Soon enough, I suppose!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home