Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Some Pictures...

We had the Worcester edition of Dance Party, USA the other day. Only instead of disco, we use the recorder. We know how to party here.


Sam came out of the tub the other night and put on my glasses. He yelled, "I look like Grampy-Mama!" Too funny. Then Caroline had to put them on and was practically walking into things because she couldn't see straight. Now at least I've figured out how my glasses get itty-bitty fingerprints on them all the time...


We signed Caroline up for dance class the other night. She was very disappointed that class didn't start right then and there. But she loves the costumes.

The kids are wanting to interact more and more with Trippy, ummmm....Nate. Sam has dropped his insistence that there are "Two Baby Trippys - one in your belly and one right here." But Caroline told me the other day that, "I know you're not pregnant now, but I want you to be tomorrow and you're going to have a baby girl that we can name Alice this time." I told her to talk to her father. =-)

Nate is proving (despite his pictures) to be an exceptionally wide-awake baby. We've been playing games where we make faces at him (sticking out our tongues or making "boo face") and Nate (with a bit of a processing delay) will return the face to us on most occasions. Okay - if this isn't so or if it's too soon...just let us live in our fantasy word because we're having a great time and it keeps ALL the kids entertained at the same time. =-) He was only up twice last night - which was downright luxurious.
And it's so nice to have Jim home. This time has been really special. I'm getting a bit nervous about our transition to "reality" in a few weeks, but trying to focus on the now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Hmm... I seem to remember the same conversation between you and your mother years ago when you asked her for a little sister. I recall her having a similar response that you had to Caroline. ;)

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home