Old Pictures...
We're still waiting (and waiting and waiting) for Trippy to arrive. Probably another couple of weeks. At least we're gearing up for that. Who knew it would be the hottest summer in recent memory? Yikes! Thank goodness for air conditioning...
Does that mean we're ready for our newest urchin's impending arrival?
HECK NO!!! Who really is, anyway?!?!
I don't have clothes out or the pack-n-play up. But we DO have a car seat (can you believe we can get three seats across the back of the Corolla?) - so at least they'll let us go home from the hospital.
Other than that - it's all good!
And these prove it:

Ain't they the best?







1 Comments:
Wow! We weren't sure we could get three carseats in the back of our CR-V (we can, but it's tight). I'm impressed!!
So how does this work for you? You're having a C-section again, right? Do they wait until you're in labor before they do it? (or did you have a VBAC for Sammy and I'm forgetting?) :D I'm so nosy...ignore me if you want ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home