First Day of School (continued)...
This will be fast as I'm trying to feed Nate and type at the same time. Let's just say Nate is winning.
We had no problem dropping off Caroline at school this morning. While we were filling out paper work she came over to Jim, kissed him and said, "Good bye, Dad!" Or, in other words - "Don't let the door hit you on the way out."
Sam, on the other hand, thought he was staying at school and had a tantrum of epic proportions when it was time to leave. "I no go home. I stay at school. I stay at schoooooooool. Please. I play with trains. I stay here. I NO GO HOME!!!!!"
You get the drift.

But the perceived wrong was rectified with a trip to the Donut Cafe II. Chocolate donuts can fix a lot.

Nate had a good time, too. Even without donuts.

Here are the before school pictures. We were totally impressed with ourselves for getting everyone out the door by 7:30. I sure hope I'm as efficient when I have to do this on my own soon...











1 Comments:
I enjoyed your newest posts! lol
Your kids are so cute! Nate is a doll! I'm guessing Caroline is in Kindergarten? Does she go to private school? I'm curious to see how we do with three too!
Isn't blogging addicting? I love it!
God bless you guys!
Post a Comment
<< Home