Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Antoher New Blog Name, Another New Boy

Nathanael Joseph is here!
Weighing in at 8lbs 14 oz and measuring 22".
All I can say is that (even though I know I'm not) - I feel really, really skinny now!

Pics will be forthcoming. Jim and I are enjoying hanging out with out new boy. He seems pretty cool, even if he was born sporting a mullet. =-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Charla said...

Congratulations!! Nathanael is a beautiful name, and that's a really good size!!
Praying for a quick recovery and I can't wait to see pictures!!!!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Thanks!
We really like Nathanael, too - I kept thinking of your Rebekah and how that those two names are "supposed" to be spelled that way. Nobody believes me that that's the traditional way to spell it. =-)

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home