Thursday, September 02, 2010

Thursday Night?

I'll be honest, I don't have a clue what day today is. But I know Caroline has school tomorrow, so that must make it either Tuesday or Thursday...
We're listening to the Oriole's broadcast. I'm hoping the Sox can pull this one off. The past few games have been ridiculous.
Seriously.
Losing to the Orioles? Even Caroline and Sam know they're awful. I think seeing their bullpen implode when we were at Camden Yards scarred them permanently - "Mom - The Indians were losing, but the Orioles blew it." Yes dear, they most certainly did...

I thought it was cute this morning, though when Jim put on the t-shirt of his favorite man-crush without even seeing that I had put on my Yooooooouk t-shirt. Who says you don't start looking / thinking / acting alike after a while?
Nate is being a fussbudget and I'm going to try to get some sleep while I can. Six o'clock comes mighty early and we have a list of things to do that would choke a horse. I'm realizing I'm not the best at prioritizing since I want everything done yesterday. I'm working on that one, but can't really promise anything.
I'm wondering what this hurricane is going to amount to. Right now NOAA is saying it's 50/50 if we're getting tropical storm force winds up here - but we have to keep looking at updates because as of this morning it was only a 20% or so chance. I don't think it will hurt to get all our flashlights out and the crank up radio ready to go. And, as my mother reminded me from the ice storm a few years ago, I need to get the phone number of a local hotel on hand just in case. =-)

Here are some pictures from today. They're interspersed with pictures of our (finally) new but (still) defective oven on our camera...at this point our goal is just to get a working oven by Thanksgiving. It has only been since March that we've been unable to use it. Grrrrrrr.

Here is CJ reading the Thomas book to Nate. He's super interested, I can tell.

Trippy and Dada:
Nate just loves together time with his siblings:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home