Thursday, November 18, 2010

What a Week.

It has been a long, arduous and relatively craptastic week.
Nothing huge, mind you.
But lots of little things that cumulatively have made me (us) a bit grumpy.
For instance:
-Remember how we finally had an oven that worked? Yeah? Well, it doesn't now. Grrrrrrrrr.
Put that with a teacher conference, work, laundry, work, meetings, research, a trip to the ER (long story), work, more laundry, snotty noses and (oh, right) my birthday; I'll be glad when the weekend is here and we can relax.
I hope.
And then I look at these pictures and wonder how I possibly could ever be grumpy.
Sam got the camera. How do I know? Those are his shoes. And Diesel 10. No one else could possibly have framed this shot.

Sam has been amazing this week. He has been sharing his trains (GASP). I had to record it as much as I could (because we never thought it would happen). Please note it will also be recorded for posterity when I can braid Caroline's hair with a straight part (just sayin').


He even subjected himself to one of his sister's tea parties...

We've decided that he's a spitting image of his grandfather. Except for the snotty nose. =-)

And just to further represent the amount of insanity we live with (and love)...

And why does Caroline have jazz hands? I have no clue. But they work for her...
And yes, I do let her pick out her own clothes. Why do you ask?

THERE. I'm not grumpy anymore.
Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home