Lookie Here!
Anyone that really knows me knows that I hate buying new clothes.
Garage sales, consignment, hand-me-downs, overstocks (if it has to be new).
For everyone. Me included.
Caroline and Sam are quite proud of this and have told people, when complimented on their outfits, "Thanks. My Mama got it at a garage sale." *insert a blushing Mama here*
I will occasionally cave, if it's something special (like a new leotard for dance or a really cool shirt with dinosaurs), but that's certainly the exception to the rule.
But yesterday, when I was getting some supplies, I just poked around the clearance rack at Babies-r-Us. Usually filled with overpriced things that will be outgrown very quickly - so I wasn't expecting to find anything.
But I found these for Nate - marked down from $24.
I paid $1.74.For all five.
THAT'S a deal I can live with! =-)
Oh - and guess who took my camera this morning?
Was it Nathanael?
I'm thinking no.
Maybe Sam?Still thinking no...
Caroline?YES. YES. YES.







1 Comments:
What an awesome deal!! Wooo hoo!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home