Wednesday, November 03, 2010

An Extra Few Minutes

Since I have seven (and ONLY seven) minutes, I figured I would try to get a new post out while I can.
We tried to go to Old Sturbridge Village yesterday. We packed lunches and drove out there looking forward to a great afternoon.
STUPID MOMMY!
I didn't check the new fall hours and they were closed.
So we drove all the way back and went to the Ecotarium instead.
We had fun and the boys got some decent nap time in. Too bad those naps cost me $6 in gas!

We'll start by showing off Nathanael's physique. You can't look like this by going to the gym, folks.

We splurged a little yesterday and I took the kids on the train at the Ecotarium. I know it's not the best picture, but I figured it was blog-worthy because Sam and Caroline sat next to eachother for more than twenty minutes without incident. NEW LEAGUE RECORD!
And they took this picture of Nate and me.
And even though this picture was taken in a restroom, I think it's pretty cute...
I think Nate is thinking something like, "WOMAN! For the love of all that is good and kind in this world, get the camera out of my face and quit making me dress like a frog!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home