Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wow.

It's seven thirty and all the kids are in bed.
Well, all but Nate, who is gassy because of trouble with nursing since he's so stuffy. He's back to doing his Darth Vader imitation thing. No fever, though. So far, so good. Except that Sam and Caroline both have the same cold. But Nate got sick first this time, so there goes my theory about his older siblings wiping buggers on him. I'll have to come up with a new theory, I suppose.
We have found a surefire way to get Nathanael to smile. It involves the SugarHill Gang. It's too funny. All the kids love this clip from The Jimmy Fallon Show - but it literally cracks Nate up! Both Sam and Caroline are familiar with the Barry Gibb Talk show, but I'm not sure how I feel about Sam knowing some of the (and I emphasize SOME) words to "Gold Digger."

We're listening to the pregame show on XM for the Texas / Tampa game. Gotta pull for Tampa on this one, folks. Not that I can't root for managers on cocaine or outfielders that go wild in Tempe - I just like cowbells and plaid.

Since I have had multiple requests (all from the same person, but multiple never-the-less) to post pictures from this weekend, I'll do that. =-)
I blogged about the farm we went to in Ballston Spa, NY in the last post. It was ideal for kids and I would highly recommend it for anyone in (or within a three hour radius) of that area. My parents got some great pictures. This is a good thing because Jim and I were chasing the kids, so our camera never even came out of the bag. We all had a wonderful time. =-)
Here's the proof:



There was a "jumping pillow". Caroline loved it:
But after a little bit, Sam came off saying, "It's too rough for me up there."

Much to our amazement, both Sam and Caroline got on the kiddie zip-line. Sam didn't seem a bit intimidated. I fear what may be in store for our banister after these rides. Sam did crash and burn once, but it was when he was delivering the rope back. He bounced right back up saying, "I am fine."





The kids liked the Corn Box so much that we had to physically remove them...



...So we could do things like the slides - and YES, I did take Nate out of the pouch before I slid.


The Moomoo-Choochoo. Hands down - this was Sam's favorite...




We also had a picnic and managed to take a few other random pictures...












And the pictures from the pumpkin patch will have to wait until tomorrow...I'm bleary eyed.
Lots of pictures, I know. But they were so good that I couldn't NOT put them up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home