Sunday Night
Sam is asleep.
The new sleeping schedule continues to work wonders for him (and us).
Caroline continues to skillfully attempt to evade bedtime. She has come in and read us a couple of stories. She has even volunteered to do housework! I can't tell her that she can stay up as late as she wants if she scrubs the bathtub, can I?
I can't complain at all about sleeping. In the past week, we have had two interrupted nights of sleep. Yes, you read right - two nights where everyone in the house was asleep between the hours of nine pm and five am. And we've had two other nights where Nate has woken up at four thirty (this is the kicker because by the time he's done nursing it's five o'clock and I really should get up and moving anyways).
I'm probably jinxing everything by writing this down - but I could most definitely get used to this! =-)
We carved pumpkins today. We plopped Nate in the Saucer and he entertained himself for a bit. I don't remember being able to put Sam or Caroline in the Exersaucer by this point, but I'm not complaining!





Our neighbor was nice enough to take a family picture:

Nate was plum tuckered out after the experience!

Since the kids have been obsessed about listening to an audiotape version of "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" lately, this has been their preferred position after dinner. They can be here for twenty minutes or so - just singing and playing ("No, I'm Pharaoh - You have to be Joseph."). It's too funny. Nate gets in on the action sometimes when we're trying to do tummytime.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home