Quiet
Benjamin is sleeping.
Sam is playing with trains.
Nate and Caroline are out on a walk with Nina.
Daddy is in the shower.
It's quiet.
It's weird.
So I'm chilling and listening to CNN. I would like it to be the BBC but I don't have the energy *or the abdominal muscles* to reach over and switch the radio channel.
Ben was only up at 11:30, 2:30 and 5 last night. Not bad.
Looking forward to getting out a little today and doing some errands (oh Danny Wegman, how I have missed you). Also kind of looking forward to fitting into all those maternity clothes that my belly outgrew a couple months ago. =-) I saw this article on Yahoo and it made me feel pretty darn good. Nice to know people are real.
It's the little things.
Yesterday was supposed to be Q's birthday. His due date wasn't until the end of the month, though. I am so grateful he is here and healthy (and ahead of schedule)!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home