Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Following Advice...

I am following the advice of a very smart friend by sitting here and blogging.
Sitting is actually the key word. I haven't done very much of that today. I only had about 7000 steps, but I worked very hard for those steps. I hoed out Caroline's room. My plan is to go room by room and giving each area at least a day to de-clutter and get things in order. Then I can start the painting and all the other staging we need to sell this joint...
But lest I get too far ahead of myself.
We will be adding The Frederick News-Post to our side bar soon. Gotta keep up with the news...

Pops was nice enough to send some pictures that they took last week...
Sammy hanging out with a new friend at Uncle Matt's baseball game:
The kids got to go to the airshow with Nina and Pops. I think Caroline might have enjoyed the i-pad more than the airplanes...
And the sound might have been a bit overwhelming for Sam.
They said the Blue Angels were awesome, though.
The kids got to spend some time in Uncle Tom and Aunt Vicky's pool.
Nate wasn't in the cage for the whole week, don't worry.
It took Sam all week to decide to get in the pool. By Sunday he was enjoying it - as long as his face didn't get wet.

Here is one of the best pictures of Sam I have ever seen. Just act surprised if you see it on a Christmas card, okay?
Caroline really, really wants a dog. Mama and Dada really, really don't. Even after a whole week with dogs, Sam still screamed every time Fritzie came within five feet of him. Funny how he's petrified of the small, blind & deaf dachshund. So Caroline walking Ghillie in Rochester will have to suffice for now.
And now it's time for bed. There will always be work to do. Thank God I have wonderful friends that keep me reminded of my real priorities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home