Father's Day
Happy Father's Day to my father, father-in-law and my husband. You all do so much to enrich the lives of those around you. I am so blessed to have you in my life. Thank you could never be sufficient. =-)
We had a lovely day today. We laid low and went to Old Sturbridge Village for the day. It's only 7:50, but we're all so very ready for bed right now. Sleep has been difficult to come by lately. Caroline hasn't been sleeping because of the excitement from her recital and some nasty bladder spasms (Ditropan seems to be helping, thank goodness). Nate hasn't been sleeping because of ...well...I don't have a reason...teething?...ear infection?...a really sadistic sense of humor?...sometimes I think he just likes to see us bleary eyed and dependent on coffee (I didn't even LIKE coffee until I became pregnant with Nate - go figure ). Sam is our best sleeper. Never thought I would have those words come out of my mouth. Never Ever. How times have changed.
With the netbook, pictures are very time consuming to post (I will catch up with the baptism pictures, I promise) and I know Jim needs the computer for Diamond Mind, so I'll get up as many pictures from today as I can.
And then we'll snuggle up to the radio for the Yankees/Cubs game. Still feels a bit weird to listen to the Cubbies and not have Ron Santos involved...
From OSV today:
Captain Chaos also decided to join Darth this afternoon. Or should it be Captain Snaggletooth?







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home