Beardsley Zoo
Yesterday we got to meet old friends (and their cute offspring) at the Beardsley Zoo in Bridgeport.
We had such a nice time. It always amazes me how you can go years without seeing some people and catch up when you see eachother like no time has passed.
Thanks for making the trip up on the ferry Sara, Howard, Brayden and Jordyn! We hope to make it down to Florida soon(er rather than later - you know how I am with airplanes...).
Here is the Worcester crew ready and waiting for some Zoo action...

And it took four of them to make up the wing span of a Condor!

I got the question about Buffalo Wings today. She just doesn't understand why we call chicken wings that if they don't come from Buffalo. At least she's smarter than Jessica Simpson...

Hanging out with the Tiger...

I think he's really saying, "Feed me, Woman! Don't take my picture!"

Do you know how long it took to get them all to sit in one place for the amount of time it took to take one picture? I am in total awe of anyone that photographs children on a regular basis...

There were peacocks everywhere. This one put on quite a show for the kids.

And just for old times sake...it's not like hanging out at the Bus Stop after football, but it's still a great time!

Love you guys! We had a great time and can't wait to see you again! =-)







2 Comments:
I love, love, LOVE the picture of the kids looking at the peacock. It's PERFECT!! :D
That means something coming from you! Thanks. =-)
Post a Comment
<< Home