Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bath Time

I have about three minutes to post since Jim is giving the kids their baths tonight...
Busy day today - we walked over two miles (Sam and Caroline took turns riding in the double stroller), went to CVS, went to the Post Office, hung out at Mommy's work a bit, did some crafts (just be surprised on Father's Day, okay?) and got to Caroline's dress rehearsal for her dance recital.
An added bonus was that I have the biggest fat lip I've had since the days of Blessed Sacrament. Sam was trying to show me how fast Lightening McQueen could go. He was going really fast until he ended up in my teeth. I'm going to look great at work. =-)

Here is a picture I got of Caroline today waiting to go on. She is such a big girl now.


Okay - time to go. Bathies are over and I plan on being Don Zimmer to Jim's Joe Torre when he is playing Diamond Mind Baseball tonight.
PS - Happy, Happy Birthday to Pops! We love you. =-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home