Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tuesday Morning

Whew!
Only 12:15 and what a day already. I have about ten minutes before going to my next project for the day. Just long enough to feel like I should be doing something, but not long enough to really accomplish anything. So I figured I would blog as I munch on my pb&j.
It started at 4AM when Nathanael decided that it was time to wake up (and for everyone else to wake up). After we watched some Star Trek we went for a walk. Not that I don't love watching TNG (it was a really good episode where Geordi got brainwashed by the Romulans) or walking with my son (4000 steps!) - it's just that I don't enjoy these things as much when they happen before six in the morning.
And when we got home, we saw this:

Now Sam is usually a decently cute kid. The picture doesn't do him justice. Not only could he not open both eyes all the way, he also could not move the left side of his face to smile.
Not pretty. He looked like he got beat up or was dressing up in some really bad face mask for a Trekker convention.
So...hi-ho-hi-ho, it's off the the ER we go.
*Just* an allergic reaction. We have to keep watching to see if it develops into a cellulitis (I pray he doesn't have that tendency like someone else I know).
And when that was all done we got to go to BJs to do a h-u-g-e shopping run. But all the stuff is unpackaged and put away in the basement (the only opportunity I have in my life to let my true anal retentive tenancies shine through).
And my ten minutes are up. Time to get moving.
I hope the rest of the day is much less eventful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home