Monday, June 13, 2011

Preschool End of the Year Ceremony

Today was Caroline's last day at OLA.
As usual, she brings her own perspective to things and seems very insightful, especially for a five year old, "I know I will make new friends next year at Abby Kelley, but I will still have my buddies here. I'll just have more buddies, right?"
We were a bit annoyed when we got to school. The notice we got says the doors to the school opened for people going to the ceremony at 9:45. We arrived at 9:30, anticipating a line at the door. They had been admitting people the whole time - so even though we were half an hour early, we were six rows from the back because all the rest of the seats were taken. And people weren't exactly polite about staying out of the way to let us get some pictures. Grrrr. So the best pictures we have are from after the ceremony.
But the ceremony was lovely. The kids had fun. And so did we. =-)
And now we have / need the rest of the day to recover.

Nate's baptism was yesterday. I need some time to sift through and organize some pictures to post. You can totally tell that Nate is the third child because you know how many pictures Jim and I took of the day?
NONE.
Good thing we have family members who are excellent photographers. =-)

Like I said, we're recovering the rest of today. We have enough leftovers that I won't have to cook tonight (or tomorrow) - so I'm just putting lunches and such together. It's a welcome reprieve after the craziness of the past few days. Now all we have to do is plan for a dance recital, my Dad's birthday, Father's day, a day trip to CT, a meet and greet for kindergarten and work. You know, easy stuff. =-) Never a dull moment.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home