The Weekend.
I'm posting these on a Saturday morning (when there are many, many other things that I should be doing) because I think (scratch that) KNOW that my father will be carrying around his iPad today looking for new pictures of the kids. =-)
Even though I would prefer not to be in the city with the temp in the mid-nineties, part of me is glad I can't venture too far from home anymore. Gives us a chance to organize the chaos that has become our home with the recent renovations and preparations for Trippy's arrival.
We hope to get new carseats today and after that, we're pretty much set. Well...except for the fact that I want to have all the cooking, cleaning, laundry and other mundane details DONE before this little urchin arrives. Small details. =-)
Here are some pictures from the past week. We did get to go to the Red Sox game on Thursday. Besides the whole game part, we had a great time. The knuckleball just wasn't fluttering the way it should have (or at all) in the first inning. But it was good to be at Fenway again. We rode the train with some people visiting from Texas (if you think I make fast friends, Caroline makes them even faster) and had a very lovely night. It was topped off by seeing Caroline on the jumbotron dancing and singing to her song. Good or bad, I think we may have an actress/performer in the making. The girl just has a way of ending up in the spotlight...
Reading before bed (in the new bed):

On the T going to Fenway...
A family shot before the game started:
Hopefully we can find a way to beat the heat (and get everything done that we'd like to get done) today.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home