We Have A Tub!!!
Now those are words to make the pregnant lady very happy!!!!
We even have walls around it. There is nothing in the rest of the bathroom (everything else is studs and subfloor) but I'll take it. As long as I can be clean, life is a lot more bearable.
So far we've encountered a live bees nest in the wall, lots of rot (it was a 50 y/o bathroom - I don't think we could have expected anything less) and had to move a window (long story - but it's better in the end). We hope everything will be done by Friday so we can paint the walls a pale blue and get the outside of the house touched up. Jim is planning on painting the vanity white when Trippy and I are in the hospital (oil based paint - YUCK).
Things are moving along with the renovations. That makes us so happy! Kids love the new tub, even though it's really hard for them not to splash in it (Caroline thinks the jets are "awesome", even if Mama sings songs from West Side Story every time she takes a bath).
Sam does an adorable version of the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" that I'm trying to record so I can post.
Trippy is kicking my butt. Okay - Trippy and the humidity are kicking my butt. The kid is lying on my aorta and wreaking havoc with my blood pressure. Makes it tough to do much of anything. Today involved lots of fluids. Lots of left sidelying. Lots of sleep (which must have been needed). I do feel better now, thank goodness.
And now it's time for me to take a bath!
Hooray!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home