Monday, July 05, 2010

Belly Shot.

The more of these that I post, the worse I feel about not taking pictures when I was pregnant with Sam. I was so self conscious then - I thought I was a house. And I hated the way I looked.
I'm beyond that stage now. I know I'm a house.
But I've come to the conclusion that it is what it is.
And as long as Trippy is happy and healthy, it's all good.
So - we're in the home stretch. Down to six or so more weeks. I think Trippy may arrive before that point. Considering Trippy was measuring ten days ahead (even as early as 11 weeks), I'm hopeful that our wait to meet our newest urchin may be shorter. But I don't want to set myself up for disappointment....
Plus, there's a lot to do between now and then. =-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home