Quickly
Some quick pictures because it's 10pm and waaaay too late for me to be awake.
We went strawberry picking tonight. Took us about 10 minutes to pick about 8 pounds of strawberries. Fortunately they did not weigh Nate before and after. We would have had to pay a lot more.
Now all I have to do is figure out what the heck to do with all these strawberries...
We played outside in the 90 degree heat today. Our blood must be thinning because it really didn't feel THAT hot.
They're talking up these storms for tomorrow. It's tough to tell what's hype and what's real.
My weather guy, Justin Berk, is usually right on the money and he seems concerned. That's good enough for me to keep my eye on the radar tomorrow.
These turkeys look like they could cause some trouble in a few years, huh?
Oh - and lest I wonder why I have to wash the glass in the front door every. single. day...
The boys and I made a train out of rice crispy treats this morning for Sam to take to school.
We did okay - even if Nate did eat most of the NECCO wafers.
And *FINALLY*...Iron Man is sleeping.
G'Night.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home