Mama Said...
It's going to be one of those days.
So far
-Caroline and Sam have been at each other's throats. Constantly.
-Sam had an utter, complete and total breakdown when I tried to get him to wear his VBS shirt over his Batman shirt(after getting a verbal dress down from one of the staff members yesterday). The preschool teachers were all okay with him being out of uniform...The kid was IronMan. He's four. Let it ride. Please? I only have so much energy to fight. So, after much screaming and yelling and tears, he's Batman today because he has yellow in his cape. Sigh.
-Jim just took Smokey to the vet. I think the end is near.
-The house looks like some sort of tornado went through it.
-It's 8:25. Nate is already on his second change of clothes because our little acrobat is now able to get himself up on the counter without a stool or any other external aide. While arguing with Bruce Wayne, I heard Nate screaming way too happily and found him sitting in my bathroom sink with the cold water running.
Mama needs a glass of wine.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home