Aha!
I figured it out!
Or rather, I figured out that I could get the answer from someone else that figured out how to convert a BMP file to a jpeg just by a simple Google search.
So here we are.
Today was a rainy, nasty day. Jim went on a field trip with Sam and Nate to the Fountain Rock Nature Center, which meant that I got to catch up on the housework while listening to the soundtrack to "Natural Born Killers" (extraordinarily disturbing movie with an awesome soundtrack - Cowboy Junkies, Leonard Cohen, Bob Dylan, Patsy Cline and Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - how can you go wrong?).
That was more than enough to put me in a happy place. Doesn't take much these days...
Then everyone got home from school being more than a bit tired, grumpy and pugnacious.
Happy feeling gone.
So I sent us all outside to play in the rain.
It's amazing what a little mud puddle can do for the human psyche.
But here are the pictures from the Mother's Day Tea and subsequent preschool dance party...
Here are some from my Mom's camera / the rest of the weekend...
And on that note...good night.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home