Rest.
For at least a few minutes.
I've been dragging lately. I'm letting the kids watch the Backyardigans. And I'm sitting. Of course, I just can't sit and do nothing. There is too much Schafranek in me for that. You should see the projects I have lined up for the summer...
Just got a call from the MD and I'm anemic. And I chalked up the fatigue to being in my 30s and chasing three active kids while the fourth one is cooking. Nice to know that my desire to put my head down and nap at any given moment is justified. =-)
Here are some pictures that we took recently and haven't had a chance to put up...
From our most recent trip to Camden Yards. Turns out Orioles fans aren't as friendly as we thought...add a winning record and they turn into instant asses. Entertaining asses, but asses never-the-less. It's still more tame than Fenway Park - but then again it's a lot harder to get drunk on Natty Boh than it is on Sam Adams.
Nakednedness and jammies were en vogue one night...
And from Sam's Nursery School Carnival / end of the year ceremony...







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home