Walkersville Day
Today was our first official Walkersville Day. This included a tour of our fire station and a town-wide garage sale (be still my beating heart).
Of course, we had T-Ball first (seriously crimping my shopping abilities), which went well. They cancelled all the games at our home field because it is so close to Camp David. I have a feeling the snipers up there are doing a pretty good job managing all the protesters...
Pops got some great shots of the game from last weekend. But I can't find them on the computer.
Story of my life.
We did well at the garage sales. All three kids made out like bandits. Caroline got 8 new shirts, 2 skirts, 1 pair of shorts, a polo dress and 2 dressy dresses. Nate got 3 new pairs of jammies, a new pair of khaki shorts and a polo shirt, I got 2 pairs of maternity capris (Q is a big boy and the belly part of most of my pants are getting uncomfortably tight) and Sam got a Cranky the Crane set. All for a grand total of $14.
Not too shabby at all.
So Jim is outdoors doing some grilling - some 'taters and corn and chicken.
The kids are running around outdoors and I am enjoying a few moments of solitude.
Ahhh....
This is what the kids looked like when they headed outside.
Introducing...Poison Princess, Batman and Destruci-Nate.
Do you like Poison Princess' grip on Destruci-Nate's hair to keep him in one place for the picture?
He less than appreciated it.
And yes, I am crazy letting her go outside in that dress. But since Jim and I have a hat-trick going with the boys (and it's not like Sam is going to put it on because there isn't a cape attached), I figured she might as well go for it. What good is something if I don't let her wear it (plus, it was super-duper cheap at a thrift store).
Happy Walkersville Day!










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home