Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sam's Homework

Kudos to all that homeschool. I don't just think we could cut it right now with Nate being all Destructi-Nate-or and everything.
It was a challenge to get him to not be crazy for the 30 minutes that Sam and I worked on this:

Sammy did a great job on his letter to Derek Jeter. He loves Jeter. He even wears his glove to bed. Good thing we can pick up WCBS on our radios to get the Yankees games! =-) We are taking it to the Post Office today to mail. But I had to scan it because it is just so darn cute. His writing has gotten a lot better. Now we need to work on the reading part. And the sitting in one place for more than 10 minutes part. But those will come (I hope).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home