Now That Nate is Talking More...
...he says the darndest things.
Nate is starting to potty train. He requests to sit on the potty to pee/poop (most of time unsuccessfully - but still) and lets me know when he has done something in his diaper.
One of the most proud moments of my mothering career came this afternoon. I mean, there is no way I could teach my kids these things - it just must be because of wonderful genetic combinations that Jim and I bring to the table...
Nate came up to me (after laying a juicy poo) and said, "Mama, I poop, I poop."
He then pointed to his rear. "I poop, Mama."
"Okay, Nate - I'll change you."
He then bent over, took a big whiff of his crotch and said, "Yup, I pooped."
And soon there will be four of them!?!?!?!?!?







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home