Saturday, September 24, 2011

So...

Makes for some slow blogging since Daddy went back to Maryland.
Reasons why?
-Everyone seems to have caught a chest cold.
-Sleeping is *oh so* fun with said cold and somehow everyone ends up in bed with me.
-They seem to sleep just fine once they're in my bed. I, on the other hand, do not. You will see why later.
-I've had a two day migraine, which again, is *oh so* fun.
-We have had a goodly amount of traffic in the house looking to buy. Makes for lots and lots and lots of cleaning.
Oh - and here is photographic proof that Sam sleeps every night as though he just got off a three day bender. I put him on the floor so I could get some sleep and then woke up with Caroline in the bed instead. =-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home