And So It Begins.
The kids and I are adjusting to our new normal now that Jim has started his job.
They helped out by going to sleep early so I could clean the house and now I think I'm about to pass out (provided that Nate doesn't wake up screaming. Again.).
All three kids are fighting a cold (thank you Abby Kelley Foster Charter School) and now I think I'm coming down with it. Nate is pretty snotty and pulling on his ears consistently. We'll have to see how he does later on in the week.
Nina and Pops came out this weekend. It was really nice to see them. We had a nice BBQ with Nina, Pops, Grampy and Grampa on Saturday.
The morning comes awful quick - so good night!
Pictures are courtesy of Pops. And yes, one of these things is not like the other.
Yoooooouuuuk!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home