Ummm...
Remember when I said that a good night of sleep would be a wonderful thing?
Yeah?
Well it's not going to happen tonight.
I think my body is just so used to getting 5-6 hours of sleep recently that now when I go to bed at nine, I wake up at three.
Rip roarin' and ready to go.
Doesn't mean I'm not tired - only that I'm done sleeping.
I just keep remembering that I am forbidden to worry.
About anything.
Make that everything.
Caroline's first day of school went well. She was exhausted when she got off the bus this afternoon (it was a half day) and fell asleep in the car on the way home. She enjoyed herself, though.
She got on the bus and didn't even look back.
And yes, I did follow the bus.
I am that mother.
If there was a kid that was born for school, it's her. Let's hope today goes as smoothly.
And can't forget this one...
Here we are going to the bus stop:
And here is videographic proof that Nate is walking. It's still a bit Frankenstein-ish. But it's still cute. Very cute. Now if he would only stop trying to scale the stairs...







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home