Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday Night...

Update - hopefully the pictures are fixed and will post...
...Okay - to update on last night's post, Sonora did end up losing. Oh, well.
We're listening to the game in Palm Springs again tonight. Pilots are already down 8-2. Matt is playing, though (second base tonight) - so that's fun for us to hear.
Caroline is in bed. She began to run a fever this afternoon. 101 degrees - so not terribly high. Just enough to make her miserable. When putting her to bed, she picked all long books to read (four George books and Clam-I-Am) - so I can't tell if I'm coming down with the same thing or just have a sore throat from reading aloud so much.
Samuel is being his typical evening self. While the Xantac helps, he still wants to be held constantly, which isn't possible when I'm trying to make dinner or give Caroline a bath - so we still get a good deal of screaming. We just (affectionately?) refer to this now as "Sammy being Sammy".
We were able to get outside today before the nasty weather started. We even had thundersnow! I haven't heard that since I moved out of Rochester! We went sledding at Jim's old stomping grounds. We found some toddler sized hills and had a ball.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home