Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Quickly

...this is the third time I've tried to post this. Sheesh. Blogger just won't upload video.

I want to get dinner in the crock pot before Sam wakes up from his beauty sleep. I just finished a great book my father recommended. While Albom's books are wonderful, I don't recommend them for anyone post-partum. After I read The Five People You Meet in Heaven, I cried for three days.


Sam's colic is slowly getting better. I never thought I would be thrilled with three hours of crying a night. It's funny how a baby changes your perspective on things. Our pediatrician recommended we try Xantac. It worked miracles with his sister. We can hope. Sam is also starting to coo. He sounds like a little BeeGee. It's so cute. Except every time he does it, all I can think of is that he belongs on the SNL skit The Barry Gibb Talk Show. Watch the link - it cracks me up! He sounds just like Robin when he sings! He has also been smiling a bit more lately - it's so tough to get a picture of him - this was the best I was able to do:

It's not the most flattering picture, but like I said before - he's a pretty serious chap most of time. Serious, but very, very cute!

Caroline was wearing her cool girl shades the other night. She is such a ham. And slowly adjusting to her role as big sister. Thank goodness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home