Sunday, February 03, 2008

Last Night

We stayed up to listed to the Pilots game. Sam was screaming for a lot of it, but from what I heard the feed was MUCH, MUCH better. The only glitch with the broadcast I heard was when the announcer was unable to find the pitcher's number on the roster sheet and actually left the booth to find out what his name was.
Unfortunately, it wasn't a good night. Sonora was able to eek out only three hits, had some errors and weren't able to capitalize on Yuma's mistakes. It was pretty cool to hear it on the radio, though. I'm sorry that Mikey is hurt and can't play. I think he and Matt would have had fun if they met at first base. =-)
We were able to record the broadcast. It's a pretty big file, so we would be unable to send it over the internet - but if anyone is interested in getting a copy, we can try to burn it to a disc and send the disc out.
The Palms Springs Chill also broadcasts their games over the internet. Looks like they play Sonora on the 9,10 and 15th - so we'll be able to listen to those games, too.
Also, Yer Old Pal Fitzy was on WBZ this week in the mornings. Some pretty funny stuff.
I have to say that I'm still wearing my Paul Posluszny jersey and rooting for the Bills.
I mean Giants.
I mean anyone but the Paytoilets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home