HOLY COW

There is no joy in Mudville.
I sure am glad I don't have to go to work tomorrow and deal with Patriot Nation.
[Jim Update: I did have to deal with the Nation - and the Nation is tired, sullen, dizzy and a little hung over from not understanding how this happened. From personal experience, I learned to deal with this in 1984 from Super Bowl XVIII, when my Redskins (averaging 35 points per game that year-including playoffs) were thoroughly trounced by the Raiders - and began my "hate" of the Raiders and Marcus Allen. I cried myself to sleep that night. In the end, I also learned that it's just a game, so don't worry about it. I also found this article from the Boston Herald's Mike Felger that the Patriots were undefeated until last night - they were not, nor ever were, "perfect". IMHO, you can execute an individual football play perfectly, exactly as you draw it up in the coach's head, but football is a game of individual battles in 60 minutes - and the Pats were successful 18 out of 19 times this year in those 60 minute incriments...just not when it counted]







1 Comments:
But we know where you live...don't think you're getting off scott free!
Post a Comment
<< Home