Quickly...
...I have about three projects going at the same time, but couldn't resist putting this up. Caroline found a sleeping buddy! I'll have more from Yuma later (depending on naps and when I can get the scoop from Matt).
...I have about three projects going at the same time, but couldn't resist putting this up. Caroline found a sleeping buddy! I'll have more from Yuma later (depending on naps and when I can get the scoop from Matt).
1 Comments:
Hey Karen, Has Caroline ever fallen out of bed? I am trying to convince hubby that Josie doesn't need a side rail anymore (she's 5!!) but he is worried she will hurt herself falling out of bed (her bed is a standard single bed so higher than Carolines I think). And I can't understand why our two won't sleep with her either! ;-) Mari
Post a Comment
<< Home