Strange?
We put back up the "How Sweep It Is" and "Miracle" newspapers on the fridge from 2004 today (they were taken down earlier in the week because of our kitchen renovations). Caroline also started carrying around two random baseball cards she found and insisted on bringing them to bed with her. Amusingly enough, one of the cards is of Eric Wedge. If the Sox win tonight (that is, if Gagne doesn't self destruct) I think we may encourage her to do the same tomorrow night.
Just in case.
These late night games are killing me, I tell you. Who cares if the people on the West Coast don't get to see them? They got to see the Rockies / D-Backs games at a reasonable time. Let's hope I don't get called into work tomorrow - but I have a feeling a lot of the inpatients will be tired from staying up to watch the game, too.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home