Sunday Night

Let me just say that Schill game me some heartburn today in the early innings - but it all ended up just fine. After all, if you've been reading lately - you know that most things give me heartburn these days...Guess I should stock up on Tums for the ALCS. We'll see if it will be the Indians or the Yanks. Listening to the Yanks broadcast, it seems that Sterling is nervous, but he tends to err on the side of fatalism. Pulllllease. Everyone of twenty other major league clubs will be banging down Torre's door tomorrow morning if they lose tonight. I cannot think of a classier manager, or more importantly, a manager I would rather have working for my team than Torre. He'll land on his feet whatever happens...and so will the Yankees - they always do (sigh).
Though I was super-bummed that I couldn't go to my cousin's soccer game this weekend (stupid three hour glucose test), I was happy to meet another one of my cousins (our grandparents are brother and sister...that makes us cousins, right?) for dinner today. She goes to Clark University here in Worcester, but is from Wisconsin. When you're that far from home, it's just nice to have someone that you're related to somewhere around...and I'll trade home cooking for baby-sitting on just about any day of the week! =-)
Grammy and Grampy were nice enough to watch Caroline yesterday morning and it looks like they had a really good time.

Jim was also able to teach Caroline the "proper" cowgirl greeting...







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home