Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Petting Zoo

We were able to go to the petting zoo at Green Hill Park this morning, which was an extra treat, since I was on-call for work and didn't end up having to go in. Our trip got cut short, though. Someone was Grumpy McGrump and in super-duper need of a nap (I'll give you two clues - it wasn't me and it wasn't Jim). But we did have a good time for the short time that we were there (and since it's free, we didn't have to feel bad about only being there for forty five minutes)...

We should have figured it out sooner - the finger in the mouth and the hair twirling are her "if I don't get to sleep in about twenty minutes I'm going to self destruct" signs...

Pony?!?!?! Do I see a pony??!?!?!

It's definetly a pony, but I need someone to come with me so I can pet it...

Getting a ride to the car courtesty of Dada

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home