To Make You Laugh...
Jim and I have been following this guy for a while. He's been on the radio here and his website is as close as you get to mandatory reading for any New England sports fan. He has certainly cleaned up his act a lot since ESPN hired him to do the Gate Crashing segment for Monday Night Football (this is a good thing - I like to think of this as a family-oriented blog). It's nice to hear him speak and have every other word not be a curse word, but he's just so-wicked Billerica and so sterotypical of (especially) Patriots fans that I can't help but laugh at him. And I'm glad he's out there so the rest of the world sees what those of us that happen to live in New England, but whose sporting world expands beyond the Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins and Patriots have to deal with on a daily basis. Being as much of a Bills fan as anything else, I really appreciated this. But the third grader in me can't help but laugh so hard that I almost pee myself when I see this (and I don't even like the Celtics). I think I'll never be mature enough not to laugh at it.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home