Girls Night In
Last night Caroline (and Smalls) and I had great time watching the game. We were nice and cozy, unlike Jim, who was actually sitting in the stands freezing his butt off. But hey, you can't complain about a free ticket, right?! So, while Daddy was at Fenway, we had chinese food and big bowls of ice cream and settled in for the night.
She passed out somewhere around the fifth inning and I put the game on the radio and went upstairs after the seventh (and no, Junior isn't laying on her, he's kneading the blanket beside her)
GO SOX!
This morning, we went to get Caroline her first haircut. There were tears (during for Caroline and afterwards for Mommy) - but she looks nice. We just evened out the back of her hair, since she had no hair on the right backside of her head because it all breaks off when she twirls it as she sucks her finger. I hope we can still do pig-tails.
Oh - and Caroline learned "what a Tarzan says". It's not the best video, but it's cute...







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home