Are you Ready?
...for some football? We apparently were. Caroline took a very nice nap before the end of the Redskins game:
Which allowed us to get some pictures like this at the end of the game. I think the biggest challenge for us was not to freak out with the Redskins almost touchdown on the hail Mary pass with no time left on the clock. All three of us were saying "Oh NO! Oh No!" Hard to explain, but cute never-the-less.
Fall is just the best for sports. Football. Baseball. The US Open. We could have watched golf if we wanted to (I may be a sports fan, but I'd rather clean out the litter box than watch golf). Unfortunately, football makes me want to eat. All I want to do is sit in front of the television and peel apples or have the game on and make chili or pasta sauce or cookies or something equally able to make my behind into something the size of Texas. At least this year I have an excuse...
Here are the pics we got of Caroline watching (sort of) the Skins game:







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home