Sunday, June 11, 2017

1st Sunday of Summer

Phew.
We made it through the school year.
The first three quarters of the year went at a leisurely pace, making the balls-to-the-wall pace of the fourth quarter a real change.
With all the boys playing baseball in three different leagues, dance, choir, church, baby sitting and everything else happening - there has barely been a chance to catch our breath the past couple of months.
School is out, 2/3 baseball seasons are done, we get two weeks off for good behavior before dance starts again and my baby sitting charge is headed off to kindergarten.
Time.  To.  Exhale.

We're trying to stuff in as many adventures as possible with friends that are relocating this summer and again, I"m painfully aware that the same summer will never be had twice.
So I'm trying to maximize our time over the next couple months.
Shout out to Gov Hogan for the extra couple weeks this year.  We really appreciate it.

For once, I"m out of words...so I"ll just have at it with pictures...

Nope.
Caroline doesn't love to dance.
Not.  At.  All.



We acquiesced and got the kids fidget spinners.
All I can say so far is that they, along with every available tree, have got all three boys through a 3.5 hour dance recital without incident.
So, after that, they're worth every penny.



Love to watch Sam play baseball.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home