1 Month
It has only been a month since I last blogged.
I thought it had been two.
Now I don't feel nearly as bad.
In that month, Jim went to Europe for a week, we had a blizzard, the noro-virus went through the house, St Patrick's Day, the Science Fair came and went, a dance competition, our neighbor's house being struck by lightning, a visit from Nina and Pops and the start of baseball season.
It took me 40 minutes today to enter the game schedules for the three boys into my phone.
Deep breathing was necessary.
Because, of course, the games don't over lap at all and most are at the same times but on opposite ends of the county.
The best day is when there is a game in Mount Airy, another in Middletown, a practice in Walkersville, dance rehearsal in Frederick City and a dress rehearsal for a choir concert.
All. At. The. Same. Time.
So - we're working as a village with the other parents of larger (more than 2 kid) families to get everyone where they need to go when they need to be there.
Honest to goodness, I feel like I deserve a freaking Nobel prize for getting 3 boys to practice at 5:30 and they're all at the same place. I can only imagine how the level of insanity will increase once I'm crossing city limits and they all have to be in the correct uniforms.
I preparation for this, I've been making meals to freeze like it's going out of style.
Mac & cheese is stocked and I octupled (who knew that was even possible?!?!) the pancake recipe to get a few dinners...
If I wasn't insane before...here it comes...
Oh, wait.
I haven't had a hold on sanity in at least 11 years.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home