Yup.
Remember when I said a couple weeks ago that there wasn't much going on?
I lied.
Between business trips, baby sitting, dress rehearsals, altar serving, community service, Blue Knights, Little Flowers, fort building, Aquarium adventuring, dance class, costume alterations, regular homework, additional projects on D-Day, planning for Lent, Bible Study, asthma attacks, bouts of strep throat, making regular meals, doing bulk freezer meals, cleaning house, washing clothes, maintaining some semblance of order in this chaos and trying to raise good humans, I can't lie.
I'm frigging exhausted.
The weather has been nice for the past couple of days, so we've been punting homework to play outdoors.
We're at the stage now where I can be indoors and let the kids play outdoors on their own.
It's a new level of freedom.
For all of us.
I'm considering the few quiet moments I'm allowed as time off for good behavior.
| This little girl has orientation for middle school soon. What?!?! She was just born! |







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home