Tuesday, January 03, 2017

New Year.

So much for blogging.
I resolve to blog more in the New Year.
Compared to what I did last year, it shouldn't be difficult.
Trying to make it part of a routine because, let's face it, if I wait until my work is done to sit down and write - AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.

We made it through 2016.
It was good.  It was tough.  It was humbling.  It was joyful.  It was an experience not to be duplicated. Just the way we like it.

Sometimes I get nervous at the beginning of a new year, wondering what God will throw at us.
And so the adventure continues...

With the addition of a part time job for me, it has been more challenging for me to organize my time.  My goal is to keep the house sane.
A tall order on most days.
Now, with four months under my belt, it is getting a little easier more normal to get five kids out the door in the morning and keep the plates spinning.

After a great Christmas with Grammy and Grandpa (with some added time for recovery from a nasty stomach bug), we settled in for a week of CHILL and our annual New Year Celebration with our Umbrellas.
Not everyone was able to make it and it made me appreciate just how special the group of people we have around us is.  It is a rare and beautiful thing to be in a place where kindred spirits abound.

 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home