Thursday, August 18, 2016

So It Begins

Again with the poor, neglected blog!
Yeah.
Well...
I hate it when people complain about how busy they are.
"Too Busy" is usually code word for "I have better things to do".
I'm not "too busy".
I'm just having trouble making the blog a priority.
How about that?

Because of work/school/life schedules, I'm in bed early and I'm usually up between 4 and 4:30.
Not that I particularly enjoy being awake at the butt crack of dawn, but it's the only time alone I get all day.
It's a God Send.
I can work out, pick up, listen to a podcast, catch up on laundry, set up dinner, write out the To-Do List and prepare best as I can for the insanity that lay ahead of me.
That being what it is, I am D.O.N.E. by 8pm.
Like stick-a-fork-in-me DONE.
I wish I could extend the day and be up until 10 and maybe watch something or  gasp! read a book or blog.
But I can't.
I'm an 8 hours of sleep kind of girl.

Tonight is Back to School Night.
Summer is officially over.
Sigh.

It has been a good one.


Let's see if I can make blogging more of a priority.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home